annoying warning message from g++ compiler

Teddy

Hello all

I've just upgraded my g++ compiler to 3.3.3 on Cygwin.
But there is always a annoying warnig message "no new line at end of
file" no matter what code you writes.

How to get rid of that warnig message ?

Larry I Smith

Teddy said:
Hello all

I've just upgraded my g++ compiler to 3.3.3 on Cygwin.
But there is always a annoying warnig message "no new line at end of
file" no matter what code you writes.

How to get rid of that warnig message ?

1) Open the file in an editor.
2) Position the cursor at the end of the last
line in the file.
3) Press the Return/Enter key
4) Save the file (whose last line now ends
with a newline).

This warning advises you that the file does not end
with a newline; so the compiler assumes that the
file might have been corrupted (e.g. might be incomplete).

Regards,
Larry