Annual Online User/Customer Engagement Survey 2006

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard Sedley, Nov 4, 2006.

  1. First off apologies to anyone who has heard about this survey via
    another group.

    As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
    engagement we have commissioned a public survey from online publisher
    E-consultancy. The survey focuses on the measurement of user/customer
    experience, organizational readiness and web technology. So hopefully
    it is relevant to some of the people in this group.

    The survey has been sent to 20,000+ E-consultancy subscribers and is
    already delivering some interesting results. If you would like to take
    the survey (and get a free copy of the resulting report) please visit
    the E-consultancy site.

    http://surveys.e-consultancy.com/survey?iv=b510e601f9ffdd6

    There are about 20 questions and it is designed to take about 10
    minutes.

    Thanks

    Richard Sedley

    ---------------------
    www.cscape.com

    Richard Sedley, Nov 4, 2006

  2. Richard Sedley

    Viper Guest

    Richard Sedley wrote:
    > First off apologies to anyone who has heard about this survey via
    > another group.
    >
    > As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
    > engagement we have commissioned a public survey from online publisher
    > E-consultancy.

    Wouldnt it be funny if you got a few million "people" to take that survey
    all with different answers and stuff and it screwed up your results?

    Viper, Nov 4, 2006

  3. Richard Sedley

    Nullified Guest

    On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:47:15 -0500, "Viper" <> wrote:

    >Richard Sedley wrote:
    >> First off apologies to anyone who has heard about this survey via
    >> another group.
    >>
    >> As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
    >> engagement we have commissioned a public survey from online publisher
    >> E-consultancy.

    >Wouldnt it be funny if you got a few million "people" to take that survey
    >all with different answers and stuff and it screwed up your results?

    That a threat, snakepiss? Only you might want to make sure youre not
    in trouble there, you fucking dickweed ;o)

    Nullified, Nov 4, 2006
  4. Richard Sedley

    Dan Guest

    Richard Sedley wrote:
    > As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
    > engagement [snip]

    Sorry... I'm not engaged... I don't even have a significant other!

    --
    Dan

    Dan, Nov 4, 2006
  5. Richard Sedley

    Viper Guest

    Nullified wrote:
    > On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 08:47:15 -0500, "Viper" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Richard Sedley wrote:
    >>> First off apologies to anyone who has heard about this survey via
    >>> another group.
    >>>
    >>> As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
    >>> engagement we have commissioned a public survey from online
    >>> publisher E-consultancy.

    >> Wouldnt it be funny if you got a few million "people" to take that
    >> survey all with different answers and stuff and it screwed up your
    >> results?
    >>

    > That a threat, snakepiss? Only you might want to make sure youre not
    > in trouble there, you fucking dickweed ;o)

    Nah I dont do a thing but let some people know about a spammers web form...
    What they do is their business. :)

    Viper, Nov 4, 2006
  6. Richard Sedley

    Nullified Guest

    On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:31:37 -0500, "Viper" <> wrote:

    >Nullified wrote:

    >>> Wouldnt it be funny if you got a few million "people" to take that
    >>> survey all with different answers and stuff and it screwed up your
    >>> results?
    >>>

    >> That a threat, snakepiss? Only you might want to make sure youre not
    >> in trouble there, you fucking dickweed ;o)

    >Nah I dont do a thing but let some people know about a spammers web form...
    >What they do is their business. :)

    Hmm. Im not so sure. I always thought that over there in the repressed
    shithole you call home, it would be unlawful to set in process what
    you insinuate above. Or, of course, to petition others to do it on
    your behalf ;o)
    Anyway, since as you say youve done nothing wrong, you wont mind me
    passing on your details to the OP, just in case his survey is
    mysteriously fucked up and his company are suitably pissed to consider
    hiring a lawyer

    Nullified, Nov 4, 2006
  7. Richard Sedley

    Viper Guest

    Nullified wrote:
    > On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:31:37 -0500, "Viper" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Nullified wrote:

    >>> That a threat, snakepiss? Only you might want to make sure youre not
    >>> in trouble there, you fucking dickweed ;o)

    >> Nah I dont do a thing but let some people know about a spammers web
    >> form... What they do is their business. :)
    >>

    > Hmm. Im not so sure. I always thought that over there in the repressed
    > shithole you call home, it would be unlawful to set in process what
    > you insinuate above. Or, of course, to petition others to do it on
    > your behalf ;o)
    > Anyway, since as you say youve done nothing wrong, you wont mind me
    > passing on your details to the OP, just in case his survey is
    > mysteriously fucked up and his company are suitably pissed to consider
    > hiring a lawyer

    Go for it.. But since he spammed maybe his company will toos him out on his
    ass...

    Viper, Nov 5, 2006
  8. Viper wrote:
    > Nullified wrote:

    >>>Nah I dont do a thing but let some people know about a spammers web
    >>>form... What they do is their business. :)
    >>>

    >>Hmm. Im not so sure. I always thought that over there in the repressed
    >>shithole you call home, it would be unlawful to set in process what
    >>you insinuate above. Or, of course, to petition others to do it on
    >>your behalf ;o)
    >>Anyway, since as you say youve done nothing wrong, you wont mind me
    >>passing on your details to the OP, just in case his survey is
    >>mysteriously fucked up and his company are suitably pissed to consider
    >>hiring a lawyer

    > Go for it.. But since he spammed maybe his company will toos him out on his
    > ass...

    You know, if I were British I'd be embarassed to be in the same country
    as him.

    On second though, if I were French I'd be embarassed to be in the same
    continent!

    He really sets a good example for the rest of the U.K., doesn't he. Oh,
    I forgot - spammers are that way. And pedophiles are even worse.
    What's that make a spamming pedophile? :=)

    --
    ==================
    Remove the "x" from my email address

    ==================

    Jerry Stuckle, Nov 6, 2006
  9. Richard Sedley

    Nullified Guest

    On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:06:59 -0500, Jerry Stuckle
    <> wrote:

    >Viper wrote:
    >> Nullified wrote:

    >>>Hmm. Im not so sure. I always thought that over there in the repressed
    >>>shithole you call home, it would be unlawful to set in process what
    >>>you insinuate above. Or, of course, to petition others to do it on
    >>>your behalf ;o)
    >>>Anyway, since as you say youve done nothing wrong, you wont mind me
    >>>passing on your details to the OP, just in case his survey is
    >>>mysteriously fucked up and his company are suitably pissed to consider
    >>>hiring a lawyer

    >> Go for it.. But since he spammed maybe his company will toos him out on his
    >> ass...
    >>

    >You know, if I were British I'd be embarassed to be in the same country
    >as him.
    >
    >On second though, if I were French I'd be embarassed to be in the same
    >continent!
    >
    >He really sets a good example for the rest of the U.K., doesn't he. Oh,
    >I forgot - spammers are that way. And pedophiles are even worse.
    >What's that make a spamming pedophile? :=)

    No, Jerry, you stay in that rat-infested hovel you call home - we
    prefer our shores uncontaminated by fuckups like you ;o).
    Just a quick question tho - how does it feel to live in a country
    reviled by the whole fucking world?

    Nullified, Nov 6, 2006