anonymous & Integrated Window Authentication

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ng, Jun 30, 2008.

  1. Ng

    Ng Guest

    HI,

    i face some problem when i doing a webpage.

    when i develop the page, my IIS is use Integrated Window Authentication
    and my page can display correctly

    but when i change the IIS to anonymous
    my page become blank.
    when i go to view source
    i get the following code

    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=gb2312"></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

    may i know how can i do, so my page can diplay correcly when using anonymous
    .

    thank you.

    Ng, Jun 30, 2008