Another Gridview Question

Gunawan

Hi All,
I have populate data in gridview manually.
SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand(strSQL, cn);
SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
da.Fill(ds, "hzFileUpload");
gvFile.Visible = true;
gvFile.DataSource = ds;
gvFile.DataBind();
cn.Close();

The question is if I want dynamically change the source data / strSQL, how
can I change the boundfield to certain field in table. For example column[0]
I want to change bound to productid if I query from Products and when query
to Customers bound to CustomerID. I would like to change it
programmatically.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gun

Gunawan

Hi,
Again I have another addition question.
How to write the right code to handle pageindexchange event so gridview
display the right page index.

TIA,
Gun