Another newbe question...

Roland Messerschmidt

Hi,

I 'inherted' an unfinished home page, which in first step I finished
in an 'quick&dirty'-way.

Now I want to renew the design, rearrange the content an so on.

So my simple question is how to make this task
www.schusterschalk.at/schuh.htm (click on the pics) with better code
(Inline frames may be?). One page for each item can't be the
solution...

Any hints? - TIA

Roland

nice.guy.nige

Hi,

I 'inherted' an unfinished home page, which in first step I finished
in an 'quick&dirty'-way.

Now I want to renew the design, rearrange the content an so on.

So my simple question is how to make this task
www.schusterschalk.at/schuh.htm (click on the pics) with better code
(Inline frames may be?). One page for each item can't be the
solution...

I've knocked up this page: http://www.nigenet.org.uk/stuff/thumbtastic/ as
an idea for this. It uses javascript to change the main image to the one
selected in the thumbnail, but if javascript is not available to the end
user, then the page will reopen, and some php code will display the
requested image. There is a bit-by-bit explanation of the code on the page
too. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!