Another newsgroup for Html slingers.....

Tom Miller

If your looking for another newsgroup where Html slingers hangout please check: alt.www.webmasters

The community there is very active! And they have many strong opions about bloated code and using Visual Html editors..... <g>

Tom

Tom Miller
Business Consultant and Computer Support "...Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness..."

Mobile: 785-331-5956
Email: (e-mail address removed)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tlgalenson
ChatNFiles bbs Blue Collar Consulting Services

See who we know in common Want a signature like this?

dp

Tom Miller said:
If your looking for another newsgroup where Html slingers hangout please
check: alt.www.webmasters

The community there is very active! And they have many strong opions about
bloated code and using Visual Html editors..... ><g>

Tom

Loose the html when posting to usenet.