Another "Project location is not fully trusted" problem ...

Guest

I'm attempting to pull down a VS .NET solution from VSS onto a new PC. The
solution contains a web application and several class library projects.

I get the "Project location is not fully trusted" error when VS.NET tries to
load the web application.

The application is not on a network share. I've used the .NET configuration
module as suggested by numerous posting, but I still get that error.

I have a local copy of the application from a backup of my old PC. If I
configure it in IIS, I can Add the project to the solution in VS .NET.

However, the same thing happens when I close VS.NET and try to re-load the
solution.

Help ...