    AceHTML !!!! Any help would be appreciated.
    --
    Tony Vella in Ottawa, Canada.

    Tony Vella, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Tony Vella

    David Segall Guest

    Tony Vella <> wrote:

    >I am still debating about keeping my AceHTML or moving over to
    >Dreamweaver MX. I thank all who responded to my previous question. Now
    >I have another. I am experimenting with DW MX and I can't seem to make
    >the program's "file panel" show only the files in a selected folder.
    >For example, here is part of my tree:
    >
    >c:\ --> My Documents --> My HTML Files --> Stamps --> Mozambique Company
    >--> 1900-1920 --> Commemoratives
    >
    >I would like to see in the Files Panel the files in the folder
    >Commemoratives only, not the whole tree from c:\ to the very last file
    >on my machine.
    >
    >I hope I have clearly explained what is annoying me - it's so simple on
    >AceHTML !!!! Any help would be appreciated.

    Dreamweaver has a general expectation that you will be working on a
    web site and many file operations are based on that. You are using the
    default site that allows access to the entire disk. Define a Site
    (i.e. top level directory) using the Site menu.

    Dreamweaver 8 has some significant enhancements over MX, particularly
    with handling CSS
    <http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/upgrade.html>.

    David Segall, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Tony Vella

    Spartanicus Guest

    Tony Vella <> wrote:

    >Subject: another question about dreamweaver

    Software specific questions are best addressed in a group dedicated to
    that software, for DW a group in the macromedia.* hierarchy.

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Tony Vella

    saz Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I am still debating about keeping my AceHTML or moving over to
    > Dreamweaver MX. I thank all who responded to my previous question. Now
    > I have another. I am experimenting with DW MX and I can't seem to make
    > the program's "file panel" show only the files in a selected folder.
    > For example, here is part of my tree:
    >
    > c:\ --> My Documents --> My HTML Files --> Stamps --> Mozambique Company
    > --> 1900-1920 --> Commemoratives
    >
    > I would like to see in the Files Panel the files in the folder
    > Commemoratives only, not the whole tree from c:\ to the very last file
    > on my machine.
    >
    > I hope I have clearly explained what is annoying me - it's so simple on
    > AceHTML !!!! Any help would be appreciated.
    > --
    > Tony Vella in Ottawa, Canada.

    You should be posting in a Dreamweaver group for answers to DW
    questions.

    saz, Jan 2, 2006