Another Question... Is it frames??

Stargazer

Hi,
It's me again with another question.... I need to know how to put a
page within a page.. I have a three colum table and on the sides there
on links to different pages. I want to be able to have those pages show
up right in the middle without having to put that same table code over
and over again in the pages.. So how would I go about doing that?

Here's the page so you know what I mean.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/aboveandbelow/Newpage.html

Thanks in advance...
Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Chaddy2222

Stargazer said:
Hi,
It's me again with another question.... I need to know how to put a
page within a page.. I have a three colum table and on the sides there
on links to different pages. I want to be able to have those pages show
up right in the middle without having to put that same table code over
and over again in the pages.. So how would I go about doing that?
Well. It looks like your just useing the hosts site builder, which may
or may not allow you to do what you want to do.
So, what I would suggest is that you get yourself a decent Free web
host, such as http://www.cjb.cc
Then, just buy, or download a html editor, such as DreamWever or get
the free editor, NVU from http://www.nvu.com then:
Make a template with the three colum table in it. Then all you do is
update the template when you need to, adding new links etc etc.
Or you could use a php include too do that same task.