Another Ruby Conf Speaker needing to pull out the Tin Cup.

Rick DeNatale

Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of a number of people here I can now afford not only my roundtrip flight from London to New Orleans but also all the other costs involved in attending RubyConf.

Ellie,

Congratulations, I was hoping to make a contribution to your cause,
but unfortunately, my latest sub-contracting gig just got suspended
once again due to the budget constraints of the customer.

So I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and go the pledgie route myself.

http://pledgie.com/campaigns/13677

I think I have more friends than not in the ruby lang group, so I'm
hoping that enough of you will find the heart to throw something in
and save me.

And if anyone has a (preferably long-term) job opportunity for a very
experienced OO Programmer and Rubyist, I wouldn't mind hearing from
you.

--
Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick