Another scripting language implemented into Python itself?

Discussion in 'Python' started by ajsiegel@optonline.net, Jan 27, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Cameron writes:

    >Pronouns quickly overload me.

    On a reread of my post, me, we and they and I all sympathize.

    >f you're saying that there's hysteria
    >afoot, much of it about the harm that might come through use of
    >computers left unprotected from evildoers, well, yes, I'm with you.
    >Most people have far more important hazards in their lives and work
    >than "security violations" as we technologists generally conceive them.

    That is what I am saying, admitted not very well.

    As it happens, though, I don't particularly finger the technologists
    as the culprits.

    Strangely, much of it can be traced to the fallout of Enron, though
    of course Enron had nothing to do with this realm of evil in any way.

    Most particularly ironic is the fact that is the same strata of the
    business community (broadly speaking I am part of that
    community) that bears a good deal of responsibility for Enron
    that has jumped on the opportunity to cash in on its fallout.

    Lovely.

    Art
    , Jan 27, 2005