Another server error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Daniel Rimmelzwaan, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    I have another server error for you. I created this aspx page on my laptop,
    but the project files are all located on one of our servers. Everything
    builds, no code errors, but when I browse to the aspx page on the server I
    get the error below. It seems to want to get something out of my webcache,
    but I can't find where this is set in my project. Can anybody help me with
    this one? By the way, I renamed webform1 to something else, so how can I get
    this thing straight?

    Thanks,
    Daniel
    Server Error in '/MyApp' Application.
    ----

    The path is not of a legal form.

    Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal
    form.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.]
    System.IO.Path.nGetFullPathHelper(String path, Char[] invalidPathChars,
    Char[] whitespaceChars, Char directorySeparator, Char altDirectorySeparator,
    Boolean fullCheck, String& newPath) +0
    System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path) +160
    System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path) +19
    System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.ResolveUri(Uri baseUri, String relativeUri)
    +601
    System.Xml.XmlTextReader..ctor(String url, XmlNameTable nt) +63
    System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename) +52
    MyApp.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\documents and
    settings\daniel.rimmelzwaan\vswebcache\ServerName\MyAppFolder\MyApp.aspx.cs:

    ----
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET
    Version:1.0.3705.288
    Daniel Rimmelzwaan, Nov 7, 2003