Another server error

Daniel Rimmelzwaan

Hello,

I have another server error for you. I created this aspx page on my laptop,
but the project files are all located on one of our servers. Everything
builds, no code errors, but when I browse to the aspx page on the server I
get the error below. It seems to want to get something out of my webcache,
but I can't find where this is set in my project. Can anybody help me with
this one? By the way, I renamed webform1 to something else, so how can I get
this thing straight?

Thanks,
Daniel
Server Error in '/MyApp' Application.
----

The path is not of a legal form.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal
form.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.]
System.IO.Path.nGetFullPathHelper(String path, Char[] invalidPathChars,
Char[] whitespaceChars, Char directorySeparator, Char altDirectorySeparator,
Boolean fullCheck, String& newPath) +0
System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path) +160
System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path) +19
System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.ResolveUri(Uri baseUri, String relativeUri)
+601
System.Xml.XmlTextReader..ctor(String url, XmlNameTable nt) +63
System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename) +52
MyApp.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\documents and
settings\daniel.rimmelzwaan\vswebcache\ServerName\MyAppFolder\MyApp.aspx.cs:
57