Another simple beginner question: the label control

Dave

This is pretty basic but here goes:

Is there a shortcut for typing text for a label?

Every example I've seen requires you to go to the property window, select
the name property value and then type in your label text.

The "name" property is the default property for a label but I cannot simply
select the label and start typing. Instead, I have to click in the "name"
property value box to begin typing.

I've tried double-clicking and right-clicking on the label but so far I have
yet to find a short cut for entering label text.

Is there such a thing? Or must I always click in the name property value
box to write a label?

Dave

Bryant Hankins

Select your label and then press F4. That will give the properties window
focus and the Text property should be selected by default. So when you start
typing it will update that field. Press enter and it should be changed.