    to the correct place !

    Thanks

    Christiaan
    Christiaan, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Christiaan wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > How will you sent a file (from java-Client to MicroSoft Server)across
    > the SOAP protocol ??
    > Is this the right place to ask this question - if not please point me
    > to the correct place !

    One way is to simply send a message containing your file, just as you send
    any other kind of messages. If the file is not pure text, base64 encode it
    first. Of course, you have to decode at the receipient site.
    --
    Davor Cengija,
    Davor Cengija, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Christiaan

    Sudsy Guest

    Christiaan wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > How will you sent a file (from java-Client to MicroSoft Server)across
    > the SOAP protocol ??
    > Is this the right place to ask this question - if not please point me
    > to the correct place !
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Christiaan

    Use JAX-RPC from WSDP? Download it here:
    <http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxrpc/>
    Sudsy, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Christiaan

    iksrazal Guest

    (Christiaan) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi
    >
    > How will you sent a file (from java-Client to MicroSoft Server)across
    > the SOAP protocol ??
    > Is this the right place to ask this question - if not please point me
    > to the correct place !
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Christiaan

    See SAAJ - could be exactly what your looking for.
    iksrazal, Mar 5, 2004