Another stupid MSVC6 linking problem

hamishd

First of all, i'm using the standard Release and Debug configurations.
I don't know enough to meddle with those.

I compile and link in Release mode, and we are all good.
I compile and link in Debug mode, and a get:

TestClass.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CSloadData
plus a few other similar errors from the same library.

Now first of all I thought i must have been missing a *.lib in the
Object / Library modules in the Project -> Settings -> Link tab, but
alas.

What could cause this type of difference between Release and Debug?

Victor Bazarov

hamishd said:
First of all, i'm using the standard Release and Debug configurations.
I don't know enough to meddle with those.

I compile and link in Release mode, and we are all good.
I compile and link in Debug mode, and a get:

TestClass.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CSloadData
plus a few other similar errors from the same library.

Now first of all I thought i must have been missing a *.lib in the
Object / Library modules in the Project -> Settings -> Link tab, but
alas.

What could cause this type of difference between Release and Debug?

This is off-topic in comp.lang.c++. Please refrain from cross-posting
product- and platform-specific questions to it. Thanks!