    me know your thoughts!
    Thanks!
    - Jeff

    javawizard, Jan 24, 2009

  2. On Jan 24, 5:24 pm, javawizard <> wrote:
    > I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
    > called 12 Questions, located atwww.odd-info.com/12/index.html- let
    > me know your thoughts!

    Thoughts of strangled hookers come to mind

    Travis Newbury, Jan 24, 2009

  3. javawizard wrote:

    > I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
    > called 12 Questions, located at www.odd-info.com/12/index.html - let
    > me know your thoughts!

    It doesn't look any better or appealing than any of your other pages at
    that same ancient site. And why would I want to run your Java applet?

    Personally, I think with all your asking for critiques lately that you
    are just pimping your google ads.

    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 24, 2009
  4. javawizard

    Irina Rempt Guest

    On Saturday 24 January 2009 23:24, javawizard wrote:

    > I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
    > called 12 Questions, located at www.odd-info.com/12/index.html - let
    > me know your thoughts!
    > Thanks!

    You might spell "loose" as "lose"; that spelling error in particular makes
    it look very unprofessional. Anyway, I thought the design is as meh as
    that of the other site, and the questions didn't do anything for me.

    Irina

    --
    "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
    should that mean that it is not real?" --Albus Dumbledore

    Irina Rempt, Jan 25, 2009
  5. On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:24:55 -0800 (PST), javawizard
    <> wrote:

    >I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
    >called 12 Questions, located at www.odd-info.com/12/index.html - let
    >me know your thoughts!
    >Thanks!
    >- Jeff

    As for other sites when you never answer my question:

    Why did you need the uneeded left frame/window ? - nobody is
    interested by those advertisements.

    Raymond Schmit, Jan 25, 2009