Another Website

Travis Newbury

I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
called 12 Questions, located atwww.odd-info.com/12/index.html- let
me know your thoughts!

Thoughts of strangled hookers come to mind

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

javawizard said:
I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
called 12 Questions, located at www.odd-info.com/12/index.html - let
me know your thoughts!

It doesn't look any better or appealing than any of your other pages at
that same ancient site. And why would I want to run your Java applet?

Personally, I think with all your asking for critiques lately that you
are just pimping your google ads.

Irina Rempt

I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
called 12 Questions, located at www.odd-info.com/12/index.html - let
me know your thoughts!
Thanks!

You might spell "loose" as "lose"; that spelling error in particular makes
it look very unprofessional. Anyway, I thought the design is as meh as
that of the other site, and the questions didn't do anything for me.

Irina

Raymond Schmit

I've created another little website with a small Java applet. It's
called 12 Questions, located at www.odd-info.com/12/index.html - let
me know your thoughts!
Thanks!
- Jeff

As for other sites when you never answer my question:

Why did you need the uneeded left frame/window ? - nobody is
interested by those advertisements.