  1. Guest

    WHAT DO U MEAN BY C++,

    , Apr 27, 2009

  2. wrote:
    > WHAT DO U MEAN BY C++,

    By C++ I mean business. What do you mean?

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 27, 2009

  3. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > WHAT DO U MEAN BY C++,

    What if I don't answer your queation?

    red floyd, Apr 27, 2009
  4. Phlip Guest

    wrote:

    > WHAT DO U MEAN BY C++,

    C stands for Compiler, and C is an old compiled language popular as a kind of
    "portable assembler".

    ++ is C's incrementation operator, so C++ is a software pun - the next increment
    above C.

    Now what will you do with this WikiPedia-level answer??

    Phlip, Apr 27, 2009