Ant and XLS

Discussion in 'XML' started by zw, Mar 15, 2008.

  1. zw

    zw Guest

    Hi
    I have 2 different xml data files with the same filename named zw.xml
    in 2 separate directories.
    Each contains lines similar to these lines below
    <Results version="1.0">

    <sample label="Confirmation" success="true"/>

    In my xsl, I have <xsl:variable name="totalSuccess" select="count(/
    Results/*[attribute::label='Confirmation' and
    attribute::success='true'])"/>
    I have 2 properties named d1, d2 in Ant where each point the directory
    containing zw.xml.
    How do I import or retrieve those properties so that I could use them
    to reference in my xsl for above ?
    Also what's the syntax which includes the filename so that my xsl
    would count the right number from the correctly referenced xml data
    file ?

    Thanks
    Appreciate any help!
    zw, Mar 15, 2008