[ANT] apply-task and relative attribute (gettext-like internationalisation/localisation)

Daniel Leidert

Hello,

We are currently trying to internationalise Jmol with gettext. Therefor I
wrote an ant-build-script to generate everything necessary to allow the
typical use of gettext. You will find it here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jmol/Jmol/build-i18n.xml?rev=1.7&view=auto
or http://pastebin.com/291187

But I have a minor problem. At the moment xgettext gets all files relative
to the src-directory (${basedir}/src), which leads to such .po(t)-file
location-entries:

#: org/jmol/applet/Jmol.java:118

but I would like to have entries relative to the directory, where the .pot
and .po files reside (${basedir}/src/org/jmol/translation/Jmol):

#: ../../../jmol/applet/Jmol.java:118

Is there anyone with an idea, how this can be realized (I wasn't
successful in my last tries)? You can also reach me via IRC
(irc.freenode.net, #cdk) or ICQ (#148295333) for a direct discussion
and/or work on the file at pastebin.com. Of course, I will also send all
discussion results to the group.

BTW: Ant is version 1.6.2.

Regards, Daniel