ant axis-java2wsdl classpath setup/error

chotchkie

Hi All, thanks in advance to anyone that replies.

I am having a bit of trouble setting up a build.xml file. In this
build file, I am building a jar, then trying to build a WSDL using
axis-java2wsdl. The problem is that the code that is being used to
generate the WSDL uses classes that are in another project (the jar
file previously mentioned), and when i run the build, i get a
NoClassDefFoundError on my custom class that is in the jar. I am
assuming this is because I have not setup a classpath correctly within
the axis-java2wsdl task, but am unsure of how to do so.

here is the axis classpath setup:

<path id="axis.classpath">
<fileset dir="${axis.home}/lib">
<include name="**/*.jar" />
</fileset>
<pathelement location="../jars/ServiceMessages.jar"/>
</path>

and here is the task:

<axis-java2wsdl classname="com.myclass"
output="../res/wsdl/tigris/mywsdl.wsdl"
location="http://localhost:9080/Tigris/services/myservice"
namespace="http://mynamespace.com">
<classpath>
<pathelement location="../jars/ServiceMessages.jar"/>
</classpath>
</axis-java2wsdl>

please respond if you have any ideas/suggestions, I have been stuck on
this for a few days now, and cant find much documentation on the
subject.

again, thanks!

Roedy Green

I have not setup a classpath correctly within
the axis-java2wsdl task, but am unsure of how to do so.

You can set classpath on the ant command line or in the SET
environment which would likely be known as well.