    documented.

    Thanks in advance!

    -Brian

    Brian, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Brian

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 28 Jul 2003 16:42:30 -0700, (Brian) wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > I have try using ant-contrib-03.jar sample from Source Forge, I was
    > not able to use it. It complains about the following:
    >
    > foreach, it complains that the trim is not available.
    > propertycopy, it complains that value is not available.
    >
    > What is wrong here, can someone help?
    >
    > I sure would like if the sample advertised will work the way as
    > documented.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > -Brian

    What's your question about the C++ programming language? Isn't ".jar"
    something related to Java? In any case, if you have a problem with a
    3rd party library, contact the source for the library, or try a web
    search. This is not a language issue.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com