AntiVirus @ AV MAILGATE BTC-NET scan results

AntiVirus

Tozi e-mail vi e izpraten ot AV MAILGATE BTC-NET za da vi suobshti che
e-mail izpraten ot (e-mail address removed) do (e-mail address removed) e zarazen s virus.

This e-mail is generated by the AV MAILGATE BTC-NET to warn you that the e-mail
sent by (e-mail address removed) to (e-mail address removed) is infected with virus.

Please contact your system administrator for further information.

If you are the sender:
-------------------
The scanned e-mail has your address in the <From> header field. Either your
computer is infected or someone's computer having your e-mail address in
the address book has been infected.

(Please note that some viruses are sending e-mails directly from your computer.
Our advise is to check your computer using an up-to-date antivirus product).

If you are the receiver:
---------------------
Please contact the sender: very probably he/she doesn't know he/she has a computer virus.

Actions taken for the infected files:
-------------------------------------

The infected file was saved to quarantine with name 1171119287-RAV10808

text.zip text.bat is infected with virus: W32/Mydoom.M@mm

Cannot clean this file.Cannot delete this file (most probably it's in an archive).

The mail was not delivered because it contained dangerous code.

This is a copy of the e-mail header:

From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details