    for example , at 2:00PM the code will open my email and sign in and
    show inbox

    please send if you can helpe me

    zaad, May 14, 2006

  2. zaad

    Phlip Guest

    zaad wrote:

    > is there code or program in c++ , work as alrm at fixed time everyday
    >
    > for example , at 2:00PM the code will open my email and sign in and
    > show inbox

    Please get a softer language, such as Ruby or hosted VBScript, for
    high-level administration tasks. C++ will mire you in details.

    --
    Phlip

    Phlip, May 14, 2006

  3. zaad

    David Guest

    On Sun, 14 May 2006 22:10:19 UTC, "zaad" <> wrote:

    > hi
    >
    > is there code or program in c++ , work as alrm at fixed time everyday
    >
    > for example , at 2:00PM the code will open my email and sign in and
    > show inbox
    >

    > please send if you can helpe me

    Pick up any of the SMTP, POP, or IMAP libraries and add your timer
    code to that. Naturally there are many ways to perform the desired
    task.

    David

    David, May 15, 2006
  4. zaad

    Phlip Guest

    David wrote:

    > Pick up any of the SMTP, POP, or IMAP libraries and add your timer
    > code to that. Naturally there are many ways to perform the desired
    > task.

    That would require writing an email program from scratch.

    The OP wants to sit at his 'puter at 2:01 and see the inbox to his familiar
    editor, opened and ready.

    Not sure why. But another alternative would be to grab an open source editor
    and tweak it.

    MS Task Scheduler might also work.

    --
    Phlip