Any 3state Check Tree Ctrl for wxPython available?

Petr Prikryl

Hi,

I am experimenting with wxPython on Windows box.
What I need to implement is a check tree control
with 3 states for each checkbox: unchecked, checked,
gray checked. The status of the checkbox should reflect
the status of the children. When ALL children are checked,
then the status should be checked. When NO children
are checked, the status should be unchecked. When
SOME children are selected, the status should be
checked with gray background.

I have found something else that could be valuable
after I start understand that:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/drpython/CheckTreeCtrl.tar

Anyway, is there something similar with 3 states
available around?

Thanks for your time and experience,

pepr

Franz Steinhaeusler

Hi,

I am experimenting with wxPython on Windows box.
What I need to implement is a check tree control
with 3 states for each checkbox: unchecked, checked,
gray checked. The status of the checkbox should reflect
the status of the children. When ALL children are checked,
then the status should be checked. When NO children
are checked, the status should be unchecked. When
SOME children are selected, the status should be
checked with gray background.

I have found something else that could be valuable
after I start understand that:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/drpython/CheckTreeCtrl.tar

Hello Petr,

It is incidentally from my webpage :)

I uploaded it once, because I didn't find it anywhere
on the web; a person asked for it and I had it on
my harddisk.
Anyway, is there something similar with 3 states
available around?

To your problem:

What about enhancing/deriving from CheckTreeCtrl
and exending it?