Any advice on ways for sharing a small Python application with the world?

Bert Heymans

Hi,

I made a Python cli application for resizing batches of images based
on the PIL. You can find it here http://heymans.org/pyresize.html

It's just an straight forward command line interface application but I
guess many people would find a use for it, it can be used as a module
as well. There's lots of comments in the code and a chunk of
documentation.

This post is a way to get the word out, I blogged about it (http://
blog.heymans.org) and submitted it to the Vaults of Parnassus (http://
py.vaults.ca/) does anyone know of other ways to share something that
might just be too small for a sourceforge project but too big to be a
snippet?

Thanks!

Cheers

Bert Heymans

Pablo Torres

Hi,

I made a Python cli application for resizing batches of images based
on the PIL. You can find it herehttp://heymans.org/pyresize.html

It's just an straight forward command line interface application but I
guess many people would find a use for it, it can be used as a module
as well. There's lots of comments in the code and a chunk of
documentation.

This post is a way to get the word out, I blogged about it (http://
blog.heymans.org) and submitted it to the Vaults of Parnassus (http://
py.vaults.ca/) does anyone know of other ways to share something that
might just be too small for a sourceforge project but too big to be a
snippet?

Thanks!

Cheers

Bert Heymans