    Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

    Michael Nemtsev, Dec 7, 2006

  2. Michael Nemtsev

    clintonG Guest

    Now that Microsoft has announced they won't sue anybody for copying the look
    and feel of the RibbonBar (this past week or two) we'll probably see a whole
    new collection of controls. Just give it a bit more time I suppose.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Dec 8, 2006

  3. Telerik has some samples of creating a ribbonbar ui with a combination of
    their controls at:
    http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Controls/Examples/Integration/RibbonBar/DefaultCS.aspx

    --

    Hope this helps,