Any CMS Recommendations?

Jonathan Wood

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good CMS system.

I want to create a site that will include articles and downloads that can be
submitted, approved/edited, and then made public, and to allow users to
comment on articles. I'm just not sure I can justify creating this from
scratch.

I looked at DNN but it just seems like a slow behemoth.

I could spend some money if needed if it wasn't too much.

Would appreciate hearing about anyone else's experience like this.

Thanks.

Jonathan