    Others?

    Thanks a lot.
    --Lorenzo
    Lorenzo Caminiti, Nov 25, 2011

    http://wiki.apache.org/stdcxx/C 0xCompilerSupport
    Andrew Tomazos, Nov 25, 2011

  3. Lorenzo Caminiti

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Fri, 2011-11-25, Lorenzo Caminiti wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Do you know any "modern" C++ compilers that does /not/ support C++11
    > lambda functions?
    >
    > Do not support:
    > * Clang
    > Others?
    >
    > Support:
    > * MSVC
    > * GCC

    Depends on your definition of "modern". The latest stable GCC release
    may support it, but the one in my Linux distribution does not.
    (Debian stable -- a conservative choice, but not obsolete.)

    For important infrastructure like gcc, it can take a year or more for
    a new, stable release to trickle down to the end users.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .