Any control like email content control? Urgent..

Guest

Hi All,

i just wondering any control like email content where u can cut object from
any application like excel chart and paste perfectly on the control.

Any suggestion and guideline?

your help will be appreciated.
thank you
Best regards,
Ocurnos.

Lucas Tam

Hi All,

i just wondering any control like email content where u can cut object
from any application like excel chart and paste perfectly on the
control.

Any suggestion and guideline?

Give something like FreeTextbox or Cute Edit a try.

But I believe they only support certain applications...