    Can I have a hidden CommandButton and call it's click event
    programmatically?

    Please help - very urgent.

    wdewebserver, Aug 13, 2004

  2. the event handlers are just functions, so you can call them like
    page_load
    dg1_itemdatabound(null,null)

    if you intend to use the parameters to the function, you will have to
    manually create the sender and event arguments and fill them with
    appropriate data. Why do you need this functionality?

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Aug 13, 2004