    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Jun 2, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

    TJS Guest

    --create a table on your page in the html section.
    --put an ASP:placeholder in the cell where you want the control,
    --dynamically load the controls from script

    TJS, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Hi thanks for the information. I tried this and it seemed to work except ran
    into problems accessing data from the table. For example I have a
    dropdownlist box and when a button is selected I detect the selections, but
    with the control in the table it is not able to see the selections.

    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Jun 2, 2005