any easy way to print a few tables in the same rows?

robertchen117

all my tables maybe just two columns, I used this:

my $cgi = new CGI;

print $cgi->th("OS Type");
print $cgi->th("Version");

A lot of tables printed like the same way above.

Using the CGI default th, td methods will output tables just all way
through down the page...

any easy way to print a few tables in the same rows?

Ian Wilson

all my tables maybe just two columns, I used this:

my $cgi = new CGI;

print $cgi->th("OS Type");
print $cgi->th("Version");

A lot of tables printed like the same way above.

Using the CGI default th, td methods will output tables just all way
through down the page...

any easy way to print a few tables in the same rows?

This is really an HTML question not a Perl question.

I'd use float:left in the CSS and maybe enclose them in div tags if
necessary.