Any free programs in Visual C++ (with source), please

Throw

G'day everyone

I'm trying to test out a translation program that works with Visual C++
programs. For this reason, I need a few free programs (with source
code) written in Visual C++ that I can test-translate. Does anyone
know where I can find such programs? It really doesn't matter what
type of programs they are, as long as I can get my hands on the
compiled version and the source code, and as long as they are written
in Visual C++. Or if you have a program in Visual C++, and you trust
me not to share it with others, let me know, please.

Thanks!
Samuel Murray (throw aka leuce aka voetleuce)

Ian Collins

Throw said:
G'day everyone

I'm trying to test out a translation program that works with Visual C++
programs. For this reason, I need a few free programs (with source
code) written in Visual C++ that I can test-translate. Does anyone
know where I can find such programs? It really doesn't matter what
type of programs they are, as long as I can get my hands on the
compiled version and the source code, and as long as they are written
in Visual C++. Or if you have a program in Visual C++, and you trust
me not to share it with others, let me know, please.
Not topical here, try a VC++ group.

Throw

Ian said:
Not topical here, try a VC++ group.

Thanks, I based my decision to post here on the previous posts in this
newsgroup. Do you know any VC++ groups (I'll google myself, too)?

Samuel

Ian Collins

Throw said:
Ian Collins wrote:

Thanks, I based my decision to post here on the previous posts in this
newsgroup. Do you know any VC++ groups (I'll google myself, too)?
The reference to sourceforge should see you right.

Gernot Frisch

Throw said:
G'day everyone

I'm trying to test out a translation program that works with Visual
C++
programs. For this reason, I need a few free programs (with source
code) written in Visual C++ that I can test-translate. Does anyone
know where I can find such programs? It really doesn't matter what
type of programs they are, as long as I can get my hands on the
compiled version and the source code, and as long as they are
written
in Visual C++. Or if you have a program in Visual C++, and you
trust
me not to share it with others, let me know, please.

sourceforge.net

John Carson

http://www.codeproject.com/