    Daniel Guest

    If anyone know please tell me, Thanks.

    :)

    Daniel, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Hi ,

    As for the .net based rule engine, based on my search, here are some web
    resources on the internet:

    #Rewrite.NET -- A URL Rewriting Engine for .NET
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/030522.htm

    #QuickRules.NET Standard Edition
    http://www.yasutech.com/products/quickrulesdotnet/readmeNET.htm

    #GotDotNet User Sample: Configurable Business Rule Engine(for winform)
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Details.aspx?SampleGuid=242b4
    c87-36b5-49dd-95b0-994298bf7b40

    #XML Workflow Engine : Business Rule Management (Brainstorming)
    http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/lamont_harrington/archive/2004/05/03/12667.a
    spx

    some of them are for winform application but I think maybe can provide some
    ideas for developing a similiar web based one. Also, you can go to the
    www.asp.net or www.codeproject.com's formu to have a further search.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng