  1. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    If anyone know please tell me, Thanks.

    Daniel, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Hi ,

    As for the .net based rule engine, based on my search, here are some web
    resources on the internet:

    #Rewrite.NET -- A URL Rewriting Engine for .NET

    #QuickRules.NET Standard Edition

    #GotDotNet User Sample: Configurable Business Rule Engine(for winform)

    #XML Workflow Engine : Business Rule Management (Brainstorming)

    some of them are for winform application but I think maybe can provide some
    ideas for developing a similiar web based one. Also, you can go to the or's formu to have a further search.

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure!

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey