    Because there is so many unregular convertions in English then I think
    it will be a hard work if do it by myself.
    Thanks.

    ZSP747, Dec 25, 2005

  2. ZSP747 wrote:
    > Now,I prepare to write a English-Chinese dictionary.
    > So I want find a function or library can convert the words from one
    > form to another,such as "boys"->"boy","became->become","went"->"go".
    > Because there is so many unregular convertions in English then I think
    > it will be a hard work if do it by myself.

    A library like that probably exists. Have you tried Google?

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 25, 2005

  3. ZSP747

    ZSP747 Guest

    I don't know what keywords should search it with Google.Would you
    please give me some advises?

    ZSP747, Dec 25, 2005
  4. ZSP747

    ZSP747 Guest

    I don't know what keywords should I use to search it with Google.Would
    you
    please give me some advises?

    ZSP747, Dec 25, 2005
  5. ZSP747

    osmium Guest

    "ZSP747" writes:

    >I don't know what keywords should search it with Google.Would you
    > please give me some advises?

    I don't really know what you are trying to do, but "stemmer" comes to mind
    as a word that might be helpful.

    osmium, Dec 25, 2005
  6. ZSP747

    ZSP747 Guest