    Guys,

    Let me know, if you are aware of any such option with g++

    Thank U
    Varun Tewari, Jan 26, 2013

  2. Varun Tewari

    Marc Guest

    Varun Tewari wrote:

    > Let me know, if you are aware of any such option with g++

    Hello,

    try rephrasing your question and giving more details about what you want.
    It is not clear at all...
    (maybe: nm -C file.o)
    Marc, Jan 27, 2013

  3. Marc <> wrote:
    > Varun Tewari wrote:
    >
    >> Let me know, if you are aware of any such option with g++

    > Hello,
    >
    > try rephrasing your question and giving more details about what you want.
    > It is not clear at all...
    > (maybe: nm -C file.o)

    I think he wants to see the template-expanded source code, like you can see
    the macro-expanded source after the preprocessing stage.

    I don't know if this can be done and it's off topic here anyway. Better
    read the g++ documentation.

    Tobi
    Tobias Müller, Jan 27, 2013