Any good and free program design tool out there? (wich preferably support the top down method)

Kent

Hi!

I am about to write a platform game for a project in school, as it is a
little bit larger project it would be neat to have some kind of tool to use
when doing the program design using the top-down method.

I am not much for standards flow charts, as they are hard to change and take
time to draw. I much more like pseudo code or some kind of easy chart model.
Preferably some kind of easy chart model wich can be written in text
preferably (and perhaps viewed as graphics).

What is good out there? I have been looking into SourceForge.net without
finding anything and searched the net without results also (however i have
found at least one commerical product that of interest) so please help me
out if you know of a good free product.

One commercial product i think i would like would be B-liner (on
http://varatek.com/programdesign.html ) wich creates Warnier/Orr diagrams.
So if there is any free to similar to it that would be great.