Any good and free program design tool out there? (wich preferably support the top down method)

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Kent, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. Kent

    Kent Guest

    Hi!

    I am about to write a platform game for a project in school, as it is a
    little bit larger project it would be neat to have some kind of tool to use
    when doing the program design using the top-down method.

    I am not much for standards flow charts, as they are hard to change and take
    time to draw. I much more like pseudo code or some kind of easy chart model.
    Preferably some kind of easy chart model wich can be written in text
    preferably (and perhaps viewed as graphics).

    What is good out there? I have been looking into SourceForge.net without
    finding anything and searched the net without results also (however i have
    found at least one commerical product that of interest) so please help me
    out if you know of a good free product.

    One commercial product i think i would like would be B-liner (on
    http://varatek.com/programdesign.html ) wich creates Warnier/Orr diagrams.
    So if there is any free to similar to it that would be great.

    Kent, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Irrwahn Grausewitz, Sep 26, 2003