Any Good Book To Start ?

kyosohma

Please let me know any good book to start ? Thank You

Katie Tam
CCNP, CCDP
LinkWaves Corporation
**Leading Provider of Cisco Equipment**http://www.linkwaves.com

To start learning Python or what?

"Python Programming 3rd Ed." by Lutz is good for learning deeper
concepts in Python, but is probably better suited for experienced
programmers. I still recommend it though, as it has lots of case
studies and cool examples.

"Python for Dummies" gives a good overview of Python for a complete
n00b. There are many other beginner Python books, most of which are
pretty nice, but not equal in quality.

Mike

cjankowski

To start learning Python or what?

"Python Programming 3rd Ed." by Lutz is good for learning deeper
concepts in Python, but is probably better suited for experienced
programmers. I still recommend it though, as it has lots of case
studies and cool examples.

"Python for Dummies" gives a good overview of Python for a complete
n00b. There are many other beginner Python books, most of which are
pretty nice, but not equal in quality.

Mike

I like "Learning Python" by Lutz & Ascher (O'Reilly), very good for
beginners.

Chris

jeffmess

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBooks

--
Cheers,
Simon B.

Hi Katie

I would recommend the Python Phrasebook by Brad Dayley. Lots and lots
of examples and easy to use. Mark Lutz is a bit heavy for a beginner
but definitely a good investment for the future. The Python Docs are
also very good and check out diveintopython.org.

Regards

Jeffrey van Aswegen