    Best Regards,
    Gary Hendricks
    http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

    Timberwolf, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Timberwolf

    Ian.H [dS] Guest

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 01:12:06 +0800 in
    <message-id:3f3a70dd$>
    "Timberwolf" <> wrote:

    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I'm a newbie to the world of Perl. I'm especially
    > interested in the web and CGI programming with Perl.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend some good books or tutorial
    > websites about these topics?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    You posted this here last Thursday.. and got responses. The question
    also appears regularly, so a google search would also bring up results.

    I'm trying ot work out what possessed you to post this same question, a
    week after your first post =\

    Regards,

    Ian

    PS: This group doesn't exist.. it's a figment of your imagination.

    --
    Ian.H [Design & Development]
    digiServ Network - Web solutions

    Ian.H [dS], Aug 13, 2003