    Best Regards,
    Gary Hendricks
    http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

    Timberwolf, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Timberwolf

    John Bokma Guest

    Timberwolf wrote:

    > Hi everyone
    >
    > I'm a newbie to the world of Perl. I'm especially
    > interested in the web and CGI programming with Perl.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend some good books or tutorial
    > websites about these topics?

    message-id: <>

    perl.com , perl.org , ora.com

    --
    Kind regards, feel free to mail: mail(at)johnbokma.com (or reply)
    virtual home: http://johnbokma.com/ ICQ: 218175426

    John Bokma, Sep 14, 2003

  3. "Learning Perl" by Schwart and Pheonix printed by O'reilly is a good start.

    see:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...3609993/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/002-8290844-8281614

    or

    "Programming Perl" by Larry Wall

    see:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_1/002-8290844-8281614?v=glance&s=books&st=*

    newsman
    ----------------------------
    http://www.youplusme.com

    Gordon McGregor, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Timberwolf

    John Bokma Guest

    Gordon McGregor wrote:

    > "Learning Perl" by Schwart and Pheonix printed by O'reilly is a good start.

    [snip]

    > "Programming Perl" by Larry Wall

    Which isn't certainly *not* a good start for most people.

    John Bokma, Sep 15, 2003