Any good CSS Generator/Editor for web applications?

Martin

Hi

Just wondered if any of you can recommend a CSS generator /editor?
I'm a complete novice in CSS and look for some wizard tool that will
generate a css style sheet for a given webform.aspx, including all the
elements I've used in the form e.g. Tabstrip, Toolbar etc

Thanks for your help!

Martin

Laura K

Now don't throw things at me but I use a combo of Dreamweaver for design and
then VS or handcoding for dynamics.

Dreamweaver is a great tool for using correct and detailed CSS. It is a bit
complicated at first to learn the design features but after a little
practice and help on the message boards you can get there. It is well worth
it as VS is not a good design tool.

There is an add in piece of software that people who use dreamweaver and
many other tools swear by called topstyle.

http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/

I have found that Dreamweaver creates such good CSS that I don't use it but
so many others do I thought I would mention it.

CSS is a rather large topic so it would be wise to get a beginners book on
using simple CSS then branch out. There is more then just plugging it in.
It is quite conceptual as well.

If you have any questions I am very good with CSS (I teach CSS and
Dreamweaver at a software training school) so feel free to ask.

Laura