Any Good Freebie Text Editors With Auto Indent Capability?

Divvy Ballacks

Hello, does anyone know of such a freebie. If so a link would be much
appreciated.

Phlip

Divvy said:
Hello, does anyone know of such a freebie. If so a link would be much
appreciated.

Google for them. Also, you can get the best answer to this question on a
newsgroup that discusses text editors.

nitroamos

is there a way to get the funky default emacs style auto indenting in
visual studio or xcode?

Divvy Ballacks

Duh, oh yeah, I didn't think of that. Cheers.

Phlip said:
Google for them. Also, you can get the best answer to this question on a
newsgroup that discusses text editors.

Divvy Ballacks

Thanks very much. VIM or AWACS then eh? I'll try VIM first and if I come up
in hives I'll have a blast on the AWACS.