    Is there any good javascript parser that can evaluate your code and show where
    you have syntax error and such?

    /Tom

    Tom, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Tom

    Ian Collins Guest

    Tom wrote:
    > Is there any good javascript parser that can evaluate your code and show where
    > you have syntax error and such?

    Firefox?

    --
    Ian Collins.

    Ian Collins, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Tom

    Randy Webb Guest

    Tom said the following on 4/26/2006 10:12 PM:
    > Is there any good javascript parser that can evaluate your code and show where
    > you have syntax error and such?

    A novel idea for you - try a browser. They are pretty good at showing
    errors.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Tom

    Assad Afzal Guest

    Tom wrote:
    > Is there any good javascript parser that can evaluate your code and show where
    > you have syntax error and such?
    >
    > /Tom

    I don't really know of any effective parsers, but Mozilla has a really
    good debugger, which lets you step through your code as it is executed.

    Some text editors check basic syntax. Try the trial version of
    Ultraedit, textpad or jext to see if they help.

    Assad Afzal

    Assad Afzal, Apr 27, 2006
  5. > Is there any good javascript parser that can evaluate your code and show where

    Try JSLint. http://www.JSLint.com/

    Douglas Crockford, Apr 29, 2006