any good magazines for java/j2ee

quentin compson

anyone have any recommendations for java/j2ee magazines? any of them that
really suck & should be avoided?

thx

iamfractal

quentin compson said:
anyone have any recommendations for java/j2ee magazines? any of them that
really suck & should be avoided?

thx

Hi, Quentin!

"Java Developers' Journal," used to be sold here in Stockholm, but
it's no longer distributed; circulation must have, "Froze." :(

Someone on this list mentioned that it's crap these days and full of
advertisements, but when it was the only Java mag I could buy, I was
happy with it.

..ed