  1. johnny

    johnny Guest

    What is the best RAD C++ tool?
    johnny, Jan 28, 2007

  2. johnny

    Ian Collins Guest

    johnny wrote:
    > What is the best RAD C++ tool?

    A good programmer.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Jan 28, 2007

  3. johnny

    Ryan Ply Guest

    Ian Collins <> writes:

    > johnny wrote:
    > > What is the best RAD C++ tool?
    > >

    > A good programmer.

    Hehe, sounds like a proverb or something.

    But to Johnny, I'd say that we'd need way more info. First off would be
    the platform, or cross-platform. The topic shouldn't go any further
    before that is answered.

    Ryan -
    Ryan Ply, Jan 28, 2007
  4. On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:47:33 +1300, Ian Collins <> wrote:

    >johnny wrote:
    >> What is the best RAD C++ tool?
    >>

    >A good programmer.

    Classic.
    Dave Rahardja, Jan 28, 2007
  5. johnny

    johnny Guest

    I would need to able to write an app for desktop and handheld. Write
    once, and run on desktop, and be able to run it on handheld with
    minium modifications.

    John

    johnny, Jan 28, 2007
  6. johnny

    Ian Collins Guest

    johnny wrote:

    Please don't top-post.

    > On Jan 28, 12:47 am, Ryan Ply <> wrote:
    >
    >>Ian Collins <> writes:

    >>>A good programmer.Hehe, sounds like a proverb or something.

    >>But to Johnny, I'd say that we'd need way more info. First off would be
    >>the platform, or cross-platform. The topic shouldn't go any further
    >>before that is answered.
    >>

    > I would need to able to write an app for desktop and handheld. Write
    > once, and run on desktop, and be able to run it on handheld with
    > minium modifications.

    Still not enough information, no mentions of platforms or the nature of
    your application

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Jan 28, 2007