Any good reason not to use Flash?

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:
There IS NO rationale for banning guns.

I dunno. I used to be totally pro-freedoms but would you want a
criminal to have access to a minigun? I guess I've come to believe that
some restrictions are logical.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Chaddy2222 quothed:
That's ok in a power outage though.
But, it is fact that people who are blind or who have loe vision do /
can struggle with items such as Flash Navigation though.

_I_ struggle with Flash navigation. Regarding power outages, I'd think
poorly-visioned people would have an advantage under such conditions and
should vote for the politicians who support higher taxes on electricity.

Chaddy2222

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Chaddy2222 quothed:

_I_ struggle with Flash navigation. Regarding power outages, I'd think
poorly-visioned people would have an advantage under such conditions and
should vote for the politicians who support higher taxes on electricity.
Hmmmm. Interesting.......
I find it interesting that Flash is even included in the 508
specifications.
But, I guess that's another story.

Travis Newbury

Neredbojias said:
I dunno. I used to be totally pro-freedoms but would you want a
criminal to have access to a minigun? I guess I've come to believe that
some restrictions are logical.

Having restrictions is not the same as banning.

?

__. ___ _. __.. ___

Neredbojias said:
I dunno. I used to be totally pro-freedoms but would you
want a criminal to have access to a minigun? I guess
I've come to believe that some restrictions are logical.

Criminals don't care about restrictions, otherwise wouldn't
be criminals.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:
Having restrictions is not the same as banning.

Of course not nor do I advocate the banning of all guns. But some types
of guns probably should be banned at least from "the general public".

Neredbojias

Criminals don't care about restrictions, otherwise wouldn't
be criminals.

Obviously. But lessening the availability of certain weapons would also
make them more difficult to procure.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Chaddy2222 quothed:
Hmmmm. Interesting.......
I find it interesting that Flash is even included in the 508
specifications.
But, I guess that's another story.

Flash will probably be around for some time and probably get better with
time. It's mostly a matter of giving the user control which is obvious
to most people except possibly those who mass-produce software. Perhaps
they become so computer-empathic that they lose the capacity to be
creative, intuitive, or spontaneous.

kchayka

Krusty said:
"Adjusting fonts" != "508 compliant"

You seem to be in the camp that accessibility is only relevant when
screen readers are involved. That just tells me you don't really
understand accessibility at all. You're probably one of those people who
thinks if a page passes that automated "Bobby" test, it must be
accessible. Yeah, right...
The more you know....

You could learn a few things, I'm sure. ;)