    --
    --Ben Baka
    Blog : http://benjaminbaka.wordpress.com/
    ben baka, Mar 17, 2008

  2. On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM, ben baka <> wrote:
    > I have been searching around for some good tutorials on Ruby/Qt4 tutorials.
    > I have tried the tutorial with the 14 step tutorial but that was not
    > sufficient. Anybody with some good links to some more explanatory tutorials?
    >
    > --Ben Baka
    > Blog : http://benjaminbaka.wordpress.com/

    There's a PDF-only book from the Pragmatic Programmers
    http://pragprog.com/titles/ctrubyqt
    but it's safe to say QtRuby isn't as well documented in ruby as the
    other major GUI toolkits.
    Otherwise, there's plenty of docs written for C++.

    Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney
    Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney, Mar 17, 2008

  3. ben baka

    ben baka Guest

    well , i have tried out that book but it does not seem to work well with
    Ruby/Qt4.

    On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney <

    ben baka, Mar 17, 2008