Any good tools for generating css files for non-i.e. explorer browsers?

moondaddy

I have several web apps that need to be cross browser compatible, however, I
don't have the time to learn how to write html and css files for Netscape
and all the other main stream browsers out there. Can anyone recommend some
good tools that I could use to model out a webpage for 1 or more non-i.e.
browsers. from there I could see the difference in it's html and the html I
wrote for i.e.. I would also want it to have a wizard to create the css file
similar to what I can do in VS 2003.

Please advise.

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

CSS is a skill to be learned and you need to understand what it can and cant
do. Not all browsers are spec compliant, some implement it all and some non
at all. The writer of this artcile goes some way to outlining the
considerations for most popular browsers.

http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/books/xhtml2/exerpt/css-4a.html

....and of course the Mozilla guide is required reading.

http://www.mozilla.org/docs/web-developer/xbdhtml/xbdhtml.html

which list the following tools as helpful

a.. Macromedia Dreamweaver
b.. Astound Dynamite
c.. Netobjects Fusion 3.0
d.. mBed Interactor