any good vc++ tutorials???

munawwarfiroz

Hi guys!!!
I wish to learn microsoft visual c++ 6.0.
I have learnt c++.I cant get any tutorials/ebooks which i can rely on.
any suggestions??

and i dont have MSDN installed and 'The MSDN collection'.where do i
get that from??(i was searching msdn2.microsoft.com.can't find
anything useful)

Zeppe

Hi guys!!!
I wish to learn microsoft visual c++ 6.0.
I have learnt c++.I cant get any tutorials/ebooks which i can rely on.
any suggestions??

Yes, throw away that that compiler!

Please, refer to a microsoft newsgroup, and consider that "learn visual
c++" is very vague. You may want to learn to use some libraries, the
microsoft api for example, or MFC (and I would discourage you to do so),
etc.

Keep in mind that "i've learnt c++" is not a wise claim. It depends on
what degree of knowledge have you got, actually. You never stop learning
new things :)
and i dont have MSDN installed and 'The MSDN collection'.where do i
get that from??(i was searching msdn2.microsoft.com.can't find
anything useful)

Use the online version, it's the most updated. Otherwise, you'll get it
from a shop I suppose.

Hint: check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/
(great and free (as beer) compiler you can also add the windows sdk to
program with the windows api and have the msdn, but sorry, no MFC - try
QT if you want to program GUI)

Regards,

Zeppe