Any handy components/controls for an asp.net CMS?

darrel

Our boss said we have some end-of-year budget surplus is encouraging us to
purchase any components/controls/etc. that we feel will add benefit to our
CMS we have been building in house.

We've purchased DTSearch for searching. I'm looking at getting Xstandard for
our text area replacement for entering content into our DB. I'd like to get
JAWS for testing accessibility issues. And we're looking at Lyris as a
list-serv product. I'm also looking at getting some link-checking software
to run against our site.

I know this is an incredibly vague question, but has anyone out there built
a CMS using .net and found some off-the-shelf components/packages that they
felt were a must-have in terms of feature or productivity enhancements?

-Darrel

darrel

I know this is an incredibly vague question, but has anyone out there
built
a CMS using .net and found some off-the-shelf components/packages that they
felt were a must-have in terms of feature or productivity enhancements?

Oh...one other item would perhaps be a component to handle the creation of
RSS feeds. It appears RSS feeds are actually not that complex to build
yourself, but if there's somethign out there pre-built...

-Darrel